In the coming days, we’ll announce all the wonderful sponsors we have. We love to see participants interact with our sponsors and get to know a little more about them. This year we have decided to help facilitate this interaction from our side.
Presenting Bingo with Sponsors. It’s like your standard game of Bingo or as we know it commonly, Housie. However, instead of numbers, your Bingo ticket will have questions and tasks.
WordCamp Pune 2017 Goodie Bags* for the first 3 complete tickets.
We’re working on getting additional prizes like the fastest-five and each complete row.
How to Play
- Collect your Bingo Ticket from the registration desk.
- Every participant gets one and only one ticket.
- Every ticket will be different and generated randomly.
- Each ticket has 15 items organised in 5 columns and 3 rows.
- An item may be a task (take a photo at a sponsor stall and tweet it, etc).
- An item maybe a question (Who is the CEO of Automattic, the makers of JetPack?, etc)
- All you have to do is complete all the tasks and answer all the questions.
- We’ll be playing this dedicatedly between 10:00 am and 10:20 am on the day of the event. See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11y8yI9WDqDgRt0Eam3ozC3J194Y-LH-SUzkHQr_cU30/edit#gid=0
- Once you finish, tweet or share your ticket with #WCPune & #Bingo hashtags or shout Bingo, whichever is faster.
- Collect your prize!
*What’s in those goodie bags? Well, we’ll tell you a couple of days before the WordCamp! 😉