With 500 participants, 4 tracks and loads of engaging activities, WordCamp Pune 2017 is an ambitious project.
We need a lot of help to pull of an event at this scale and to make sure participants have a great experience. We need you!
What does a volunteer do at WordCamp Pune?
- Help with pre-WordCamp events.
- Man registration or swag desks.
- Time sessions so that everything starts & finishes on time.
- Help sponsors set up their tables.
- Guide speakers to their sessions.
- and a lot of other such micro-tasks. See last year’s call for volunteers.
What does a volunteer get?
- Respect & credits in the community.
- Heavily discounted tickets to #WCPune (
- Inside view & experience of organising the largest WordCamp in India.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the Indian WordPress ecosystem.
- Special training sessions & workshops.
- An opportunity to interact with leaders in the global WordPress ecosystem.
Volunteer Application Form
Call for Volunteers is closed now. Thank you for your interest though. We hope to see you at WordCamp Pune! :-)