We know our participants love a good t-shirt and love to wear it long after the event is over.
So, here’s a contest to design a great T-shirt for WordCamp Pune 2017. We’ll make sure that the fabric is as great as a good store-bought t-shirt and that there are women’s sizes and fit available. It won’t be a cheap, transparent t-shirt that feels more like a baniyan (vest).
Your canvas– 500 wonderful WordPress lovers from around the globe who’d love to wear your work, long after the event is over.
- The design should not be dependent on a white or black background. The t-shirt can be any colour except white. White is translucent. (We would also like to avoid black; too cliched for tech events.)
- The design must include the logo or Wapsara, the mascot for WCPune 2017.
- The logo or the mascot must not be too large, distracting or too promotional.
- We are not printing the t-shirts to promote or market WordCamp Pune 2017. We’ve seen that very few people like wearing such overtly branded t-shirts. They become sleepwear or are passed on to house-helps and such.
- The t-shirts and their design must follow the guidelines here:
- We’d also like to meet this challenge, irrespective of whether it is on now: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/T-shirt_challenge
- The design must be submitted by the 20th of December, 2016.
- Credits, bragging rights and stardom. 😉
- One free ticket to WordCamp Pune 2017.
- 5 T-shirts in sizes of your choice that you give your friends & family (+ 1 that you’d get for yourself, as a participant)
- Love, chocolates, free drinks (alcoholic/ non-alcoholic) and other gifts personally from the organisers.
How to participate
Mail to us at email@example.com. We’ll share the vectors in your desired format for both the logo and Wapsara to get you started.